1. PRIVACY POLICIES
The privacy policies are based on the parameter to analyze whether how the 'Personally Identifiable Information' (PII) is being used online.
Personally Identifiable Information is the information, which can be used on its own. It can also be used with additional pieces of information to track, identify and contact finally a single person/individual.
2. WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
Information is collected only when the registration is done on the website. Post registration , the candidate can place an order for the Online material or else fill a form/subscribe to a Newsletter/respond to a Survey or else, thereafter place the order, when and where required.
3. FOCUS OF LEARNERSVALLEY
- Experience the most personalized platform when it comes to the Services being delivered in terms of the Online content.
- Customization of the Online study materials in par with the requirements of our clients time and again.
- Excellent service and improvisation when it comes to Customer service.
- Speedy transactions through the Online payment gateways.
- Ongoing feedback from our esteemed students regarding the services being offered.
- Follow up time to time with the enrolled candidates as well as the expected Leads through eMails/Chats/Phone calls and Messages.
4. LICENSED PROPERTY OF LEARNERSVALLEY
The website comprises Educational videos, Exercises, Software, Graphics, Design, Compilation, Visual interfaces, Computer code. All these belong strictly to the LearnersValley/licensed by LearnersValley.
5. ALTERNATIVE LICENSE
LearnersValley has the right to make a variant of the Creative Commons License. This is expressly indicated on the website and subject to the Terms and Condititons of these terms. The applicable licensed Educational content is licensed under the terms of the Alternate license. Accessing/Downloading or else using such type of Licensed Educational content will make the client comply to the terms and conditions of such Alternate license.
6. CREATIVE CONTENT LICENSE
It is the license, which is used exclusively, with reference to an item of a specific item of licensed Educational content, which has otherwise not been expressly identified on the website.
7. NON COMMERCIAL USE
The licensed Educational Code and the licensed Educational Content are meant only for personal and non commercial use. Without the alternative license for the Licensed Educational content, this content might not be exploited, distributed or else used for any commercial purpose/advantage or else private monetary compensation. In case this needs to be done, a statement in writing has to be given by LEARNERSVALLEY.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY And DAMAGES
Only in the case of due negligience, the affiliates, employees, contractors, third party partners, licensors, suppliers and employees will be liable to Punitive, consequential, Indirect, Incidental, Reliance or else exemplary damages. This also includes Limitation damages arising from any unsuccessful Court action or else a legal dispute, Lost business, Data loss or else lost revenues or profits, pecuniary and non pecuniary loss or damages. These arises out of or relating to the terms of the use of the client.
9. THIRD PARTY WEBSITE CONTENT
LearnersValley will make the provision of certain Website educational videos, Exercises and related study materials. These are owned by LearnersValley. LearnersValley grants exclusively a non transferable and non exclusive right to the user to access and use this content only for the Personal and non commercial purposes. Users are not permitted to modify, downlaod, sell, lease and distribute/provide the access to the licensed Educational content to any other third party.
10. THIRD-PARTY DISCLOSURE
The Personally Identifiable Information of any candidate is always kept confidential and it is neither sold nor traded to external parties.
11. INFORMATION FROM EXTERNAL LINKS
12. INFORMATION FROM LOG DATA;
When ever the user access LearnersValley website, its serves record the log information like web requests, IP addresses, browser type, time and date etc. This will be stored in the servers maintained by the LearnersValley server space providers.
13. INFORMATION THROUGH COMMUNICATION
When ever any person/individual contacts us via email/chat/voice call/ other means the data received at the time of communication will be retained with LearnersValley in order to process the inquiries and reply you back with the solutions.
14. INFORMATION IN FORUMS
Forum are public available resources. Chatting, posting any images, videos on forum can be viewed by the public. The person/individual must take care of while disclosing any data in forums. Participation in forums is at sole discretion of the user/individual.
15. PAYMENT INFORMATION
LearnerValley uses third party payment gateways for the payments made in favor of LearnersValley at the time enrolling for a course or purchasing any product or Service from LearnersValley website. The payment data will be tracked by us for invoice generation and for future reference.
Transaction fee clause
Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment. Transaction fee charges would not be refunded/ reversed under any circumstances for any refund/ reversal /chargeback and any other reasons.
Cancellation & refund Policy
Fees once paid which are non-refundable for any reason or any clause of SAI LEARNERSVALLEY EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED (LEARNERS VALLEY).
16. CHILD PRIVACY
Any student enrolling for any course in LearnersValley will sign up only through prior authorization of his/her parents. The child’s information like name, age, and education will be asked for the identification and for communication, his/her parents mobile number or email id will be asked. Or A parent can register on behalf his/her ward in LearnersValley and for such information the all above privacy policies will apply.
17. INFORMATION SECURITY
18. INFORMATION SHARING REQUIRED BY LAW
In such circumstances where there is an order of the court/Law the information will be disclose in proper format to the local, state, national or international judicial or government organizations. In some cases prior notice will be given to the User.
19. THE ROLE OF COOKIES
- Cookies are small sized files, which are transferred to our Computer's Hardware through the Web browser.
- It enables the site or else the Service provider to recognize the Browser, capture and recall certain information.
- Cookies helps to recall the different types of Study modules, which have been purchased by our student.
- Cookies also help to understand the preferences based on current/previous site activity. This enables LearnersValley to improve the services.
- The cookies not only in the website of LearnersValley, but also can these be modified from the browser's HELP Menu.
- LearnersValley will never turn off the cookies, or else the efficiency of the Website might get lost.
20. THE ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONS And SECURITIES
- Regular scanning of the website in order to search Security holes.
- The website is kept free from the probable vulnerabilities in order to make the site as much safe as possible.
- Usage of Malware Scanning.
- Personal information of each student is preserved and secured behind the Networks.
- Only few technical people from the Backend Team of LearnersValley have the special rights to access such type of systems.
- They keep the information confidential.
- Socket Layer Technology encrypts the most sensitive information provided by our students.
- Payments made through secured Online gateways.